Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dutch Lops

Hi again. I got bored and decided to post a little more. :) I was planning on making a new breed called Dutch Lops. I planned on breeding for them in a couple weeks. Im kinda limeted on space to put babies right now, but im working on getting more cages. ;) So I will have to hold it off for a while. We are working on rearrageing some rabbits. I plan on moving all the meat breeds to one end of the barn, and moving the fancy breeds to the other end of the barn. Im also going to change to stacking cages. As soon as I get enough, im gonna move the old cages out, and put the new in. Im also hoping to get misters set up in the barn. Im hoping we will have them done by next summer.

Well i have to go to town to get some things for the horses and pigs.


~Kayla

No comments: