Monday, November 10, 2008

Clean Up Time

Hi. I just noticed today how badly my rabbitry needed cleaned! So i took out all the poop, and put "stall dry" under there cages, to elimanate odor. It works really well!! I also bleached some water bottles, im gonna bleach the rest tommorow, and clean the feeders. I will probly clean the rabbitry once more before the babies are due.

I went to Big R today. I got a rabbit cage, and legs to make 2 more! Im excited to be getting more cages, plus we are ordering more out of a catalog.

For some of our rabbit water bottles, we use "Flip 'N Fill" water bottles. These are the greatest bottles ever!! You just lift the top up, fill the bottle, and close the top! That simple. Well about a year ago they disscontinued Flip 'N Fill water bottles. When i went to Big R today, they had them! I was so excited! I got 3 of them, and i plan to get more!

I let Lacy and her babies out to play in the grass (and eat it), while i cleaned the rabbitry. They loved it.

The bunnies are all doing great. I love how Creampuff is maturing. She could still use a better crown, ear, head piece, and more fuller hindquarters, but we will see how see matures! TTYL.

~Kayla

No comments: