Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Results!

Hi. I finally got the buck and doe thing resolved with the babies. Here are the results:

Secret Score X Roman: 4 Bucks, 4 Does.

Shasta X Thumper: 3 Bucks, 2 Does.

Gracy X Snickerdoodles: 4 Bucks, 3 Does.

Nakita X Snickerdoodles: 2 Bucks, 4 Does.

Overall it is a tie between the bucks and does. 13 total bucks, and 13 total does. I really like the crosses. Especially Secret Score, and Roman! I typed Secret's whole litter, and at this point, the whole litter is gonna stay back. They are all so nice!

I have decided I will keep 1 black steel looking doe from Gracy, and the whole litter from Secret Score. Of course I will only keep a few of Secret Score's babies when I make my cuts for Mini Lop Nationals.

The moms are all doing good. And the bucks too! Well, thats all for now. TTYL.


~Kayla

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Wow! You are so blessed! I can't wait to see some pictures of your babies.;-) Merry Christmas to you!

~Kayla said...

Yes, i plan to get some pictures soon. Merry Christmas too! :)