Tuesday, September 29, 2009

No Babies. . . .

Hi. Well, I have been so busy I have forgotten to post blogs! Lol, well im not sure if I posted it or not, but I bred Gracy, Lacy, and Bear in August (I think I did post it). Well, they are all at LEAST 3 days over due, and NO babies......hmmm. I cant palpate my meat does very well, so im gonna have my mom *try* to palpate them, if she doesnt feel anything, I will rebreed them tonight, when its cooler. Speaking of breeding, I bred Sweetpea to Blue (weird cross, tell you later), and Secret Score to Buddy, for our FIRST batch of Dutch Lops! :D I tryed, and tryed to breed my ND doe to Blue, but she was not giving very well, so I just decided to breed Sweetpea, who was very much in heat, and made it easier for Blues first time breeding a doe. Im still gonna put a box in with the ND doe, just in case. ;) Well, thats all for now. TTYL. Oh, I updated the site.


~Kayla

No comments: