Thursday, December 10, 2009

New News

Hi. Sorry I havent posted lately. I have been a little torn by having to put Bear down. Its just not the same in my little rabbitry. All my bunnies love me, and get excited when they see me, but I cant help but sigh when I look in Bears empty cage. =( It will probly take a little bit for me to get over my little baby. Im almost afraid to keep anything from Snickerdoodle. I LOVE his babies, and I hope he isnt passing something bad onto his children. Its just kind of funny, because my friend took a black doe (bears sister), and she died to un known causes. We just assumed from the heat, but now I kinda wonder.

Things have been pretty good in the rabbitry. Although the froozen water bottles were getting to be a pain, so we took them all off, and gave everyone crocks. We bought a de-freezer for the horse trough, and wrapped one of my pigs waterer with insulation, and put heat tape on the nozzel. My sows water is automatic, so we just put heat tape on it, to keep it from freezing. =)

Last Sunday, I got Daisy bred!! =D She would not give to Blue, so I let Buddy breed her, somebody has to breed that stubborn little girl, lol. TTYL.



~Kayla

No comments: