Monday, June 22, 2009

New News

Hi. I went camping over the weekend it was fun!!! My grandma watched the animals while we were gone. Well, I guess after we left, she went to the rabbitry, and Oreo was found dead in his cage. :( She said he looked fine, he had food and water, she said it looked like he went to sleep and didnt get back up. So, im puzzled. I miss him, but luckily we have some babies from him. When I came home Shasta's runt was dead (and they had just opened there eyes). :( But Shasta has 2 golds and 1 tort. BUT....we did have a couple litters over the weekend!!!! Creampuff had 7 babies, all Lilacs. :) And Melody had 5. :) They are so sweet!!! :D Im not sure if I told you or not but a while ago, I had to give Charlie back, there was a misunderstanding. Well, the owner of Charlie broke up with Sams dad, so we got Charlie back, and there wont be any more misunderstandings. ;) I also cleaned the rabbitry today. I got a 3 hole stacker, and some more carrying cages. Well, I plan to get some pics of the babies tonight, and post them sometime maybe tommorow. :) TTYL.



~Kayla

No comments: