Thursday, October 30, 2008

Its GREEN!!!!

Hi! Ok so usally my rabbit food is kinda a brownish color. Well i just bought more rabbit food, and this time it is GREEN!!!! The bunnies like it alot more! Except Thumper, so im gonna buy some regular 'brown' feed to give to Thumper. I think the 'green' rabbit food is to rich for him. Lol. Well i bred all my does except Lacy, and my Mini Lop Creampuff. Yes i fianlly got my new Mini Lop doe. She is a cream color. But i think she is turning into a true Linx!!! That would be cool if she did.
So anyways, Im gonna probly end up keeping a buck from Secret Score. And if she doesnt take, then im gonna sell her, and replace her. I might even get a BEW buck when i get more room!! Im very excited. I might get sell Sweetpea. I really like her, but im making some tough desions, to get more into my Mini Lop BEW program. Im searching around for some good BEW, if you have any let me know!!

~Kayla

1 comment:

Keep said...

Hey Kayla, broken new zealands passed their second showing at Convention! Just one more pass and they'll become an official recognized color :).