Monday, October 27, 2008

New Bunny!!!

Yesterday i bought my new Mini Lop doe from Alison Young of Mapleears Rabbitry!!! Her name is Creampuff, and her color is cream. Very nice type for being so young.
I bred Gracy, Sweetpea, and Shasta yesterday. Tonight i put Secret Score in with Roman, Melody in with Harley, and Nakita in with Snickerdoodles. So tommorow i will put them back in there own cages. I will palpate them in about 15 days to see if they are pregnant.
Rember how I said Secret Scores fur is bad??? Well her fur has turned into a lovely thick rolling coat. And her type has improved alot!!! So i think she was just going through her gangly stage. Im gonna get her bred once more, then show her some more then bring her back to the breeding program.
Im considering seeing if Alison will take Roman and Secret Score to show in Albany. Maybe, we will see. Well thats it for now.

~ Kayla of Sunset Rabbitry

Visit my website at: www.freewebs.com/sunsetrabbitry.

No comments: