Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random Bunny News

Hi. All the bunnies are doing great. Ash, and Oakey went to Sam's for spring, and maybe summer. Ruby (my keeper from Sweetpea) got sold, to a great pet home. Only 2 more to go. Oreo may go, Creampuff may go. If Creampuff doesnt have anything chocolate in her litter, then I will sell her, and buy a chocolate doe. Lacy has 3 bucks, and 3 does. Even steven. :) I have a showmanship practice meeting this saturday. Im also taking 7 rabbits to get tatoo'ed. I cleaned out the rabbitry too. TTYL.

~Kayla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting our blog :) I see that you raise Dutch rabbits.. they are my absolute favourite marked breed!! Hope to read more and see photos of all your beautiful rabbits :)

~Kayla said...

Hi. Thanks so much!! Yup, soon you will be seeing photos. :) Its nice to have people reading my blog, and commenting. :)