Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Bunnies!

Hi. We have new bunnies!! Two, acctually. I traded 2 baby Dutch, for 1 New Zealand White doe. She is very nice, and has a good temperment. Last week...I think, I took the two Mini Rex crosses to Pet Country. Today I took the 3 Mini Lops there. They had this ADORABLE blue or smoke pearl (cant figure out which color yet), Netherland Dwarf doe!!! Her ears are PUINY!!!!! She is small, I think she will look good with Buckley. My ND search is over!

One of Lacy's babies fell out of the nestbox, and froze. So......that leaves her with 6 babies. Hopefully this litter is a little more sucsessful, then the last two. I also bred Gracy, and Nakita for fryers a couple weeks ago. My poor little Ash, she is SKINNY! I cant figure out why. I feed them top quality food, and they are fed twice a day. I think she is starting to put on a little weight now.

My horse trainer has this Mini Lop buck, that she wants to re-home. His nose has been chewed up a bit, and he has some balance issues. But, he is sweet. He is a VM Mini Lop buck, with blue eyes. He can probly be used for BEW, but I wouldnt try it, cause of his "issues". All she wants is for him to have a LOVING home. So, if you are intersted let me know. :) TTYL.


~Kayla

No comments: