Thursday, February 26, 2009

Babies

Hi. We have babies!! Lacy had her babies. I dont know how many she has, but she has alot! Lol. The 3 nicest ones will be used for roasters. I bred Gracy to Harley, and Nakita to Snickerdoodles for fryers! How exciting!! I also cleaned the rabbitry today, and weaned Sweetpeas babies.

I have decided to sell Ash, if anybody wants her. She is a awesome little doe. But, I dont really "need" her. Lol. She has to go to a show home, where she will be shown often. She has amazing depth, wideness, head, ear, and crown, and she has a major HOT body! Please email me at: jimwen899@peoplepc.com for pricing and pictures.

Since Melody is getting butchered, I found a new NZ doe. She is a cutie. Im gonna trade this person for 2 of my baby Dutch. Im also on the lookout for a ND with super short ears, and a nice body! Let me know what you got!

Other then that nothing much has been going on lately. So TTYL.


~Kayla

No comments: