Saturday, February 7, 2009

Im Alive

Hi. I cant rember what went on since I last posted. Friday my mare Saphire went to get trained. With my baby horse, I felt bad not having enough time to spend with my baby horse, so I sent my bum head to a trainer. I did some ground driving with my Mini Bethany. She did good, but she didnt like her over check, she wanted a under check. So im looking for a under check now. Last summer is when I hooked Bethany up to the cart. So, this spring I will offically start her driving training. Exciting! I didnt breed Cookie like I said I would, I didnt feel like it. All the bunnies are enjoying the alfalfa hay every night. Tommorow I will be busy.

I will get up, feed, take a walk, get ready for church, go to church, go to lunch, ground drive Bethany, work with Windancer, Breed Cookie, practice showmanship. AHHHHH to busy!! Lol! Not to busy, but busy. I got all the Mini Lop pedigrees filled out tonight. Ash is looking SO nice!! WOWZA!! I will stop bragging now, LOL! I will update the website tommorow ALSO! Lol! TTYL.


~Kayla

No comments: