Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bunny News

Hi. All the bunnies are doing good. We lost one of Sweetpeas babies, she fell out of the cage twice, so that might have had something to do with it. So, Sweetpea has 7 babies. Cookie still has 7. Buckley is doing great. He is spolied. Last night, he got to sleep in bed with me. Tommorow im taking Shasta's 3 bucks to Pet Country. I need the cage space bad. 2 of Sams bunnies are here, until she gets back from her moms house. I might sell the Mini Lop doe I was gonna keep, her name is Ash. Please let me know if you are intersted in her, ground transport is defanitly a option. ;) She has great type, for being so young! Im gonna weigh Creampuff tommorow, I hope she doesnt go over weight. If she does, she will most likely be bred to Oakey for some nice babies! Creampuff is very wide, which is what Oakey is lacking, so they should be a nice match. Secret Score is ready to hit the tables! Maybe there will be a show coming up soon. Well, I better go. TTYL.


~Kayla

No comments: