Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pictures, and News

Kisses?

Charlie, Hmm something smells (tell you later)
Izzy and Floyd "BRING IT ON" lol



Izzy Set Up



Floyd on left, Fred on right (sorry hard to see)



Baby Bunnies (tell you later)





Eating Food







Charlie (tell you later)







Izzy









Floyd




Hi. Well this week has been interesting. Ok, so first off we got another baby goat named Fred (dad named him). He looks like Izzy. Then, Sam's rabbit Thumper had 7 babies 3 weeks ago, Thumper died, and so did one baby, so Im bottle feeding them. Coco also had babies, but they are 7 weeks old. Coco was killed by something, so I took her 3 too. Im keeping one of Cocos babies, a blue doe with PERFECT markings!! And maybe 1-2 of Thumpers. Sam lost a few bunnies these past couple weeks. Blueberry, Emolly, Thumper, Coco, Bambi, and Cinnamon. I dont know why, but they died. :( And, then I fell in love with Sam's step sisters bunny, Charlie. So, I took him home. ;) I let him run around the rabbitry today. ;) I also bred Shasta to Oreo (i think i told you in the last post). There's a quick update. :) TTYL.
~Kayla



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, ur baby goats are cute!

I feel so sorry about Sam's loss.. Hope there will be no more loss and all babies stay healthy :)

~Kayla said...

Thank you. Yes, me too. It is very sad to lose a bunny.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry for all the loss :( Hope the babies grow up strong and healthy. Love the photos, keep them coming hehe

~Kayla said...

Thank you.