Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Bunnies!!

Hi. Well, we just got our new bunnies! They are all BEW Netherland Dwarfs. 2 does, and 1 buck. AND..............THEY ARE PEDIGREED!! I was only gonna get the one buck, and doe. But I picked out a...she must only be like 5 weeks old (the lady weans them to early) little doe. She is VERY VERY VERY small, and skinny, so the lady was afraid she might not live, so she through in the older BEW doe just in case. So far so good. They are all VERY sweet. :) I would highly recommend her. Im not sure if she weans them early, or if they are just really that small, lol. Well, I named the younger BEW doe Minnie Mouse (Minnie). I named the Older BEW doe Kitty (she came with that name). I'm choosing between a few different names for the buck. Either...... Siskyou, Summit Up, Jack Frost, or Top Gunner. I will choose soon. :) These are ALL SHOW QUALITY BEW. Im really excited! The older doe, has already had a litter of 6, with one BEW doe in the litter.


I plan to clean out the rabbitry tommorow. I will get pics tommorow. TTYL.


~Kayla

No comments: