Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Updates

Hi. :) Well, Im very excited to have babies here, with more on the way! :D Sweetpea has 3 babies, 1 blue, and 2 gray. Secret still has her 5 little babies. Most of them have white spots on them, so they wont be showable, but Dutchlops will need some help in type, lol. All of SS are Chesnut. Of course babies are ADORABLE, but every now and then, one little baby captures your heart. Well, one has caputured mine. :) It's one of Sweetpeas, and he is a steel, he is mis marked, but has the SWEETEST personalty! He is the only one I hold, and give kisses, and he doesnt "popcorn" lol. I put him in my sweatshirt pocket, and carry him around with me when im feeding. :) His name is Stripey. Lol, silly name, but it fits him well. ;) I will keep him as my pet, and most likely sell Charlie. I love Charlie, and will try to find some way to keep him. I love all my buns, and have to try REALLY hard to not cry when they go to new homes, they are my babies, and are always loved. Shasta got some special love yesterday, and so did Gracy. These are probly 2 of my fav does in the barn, (shhhhh! Dont tell the others!) Shasta, and Gracy are for sure here to stay, they have more than enough earned there stay here. :) In fact looking at pictures yesterday I found some baby pictures of Gracy, she was SO SO SO cute as a baby! She was like a smoke gray color when she was a baby, and it slowly went away. I have to go. TTYL.

~Kayla

No comments: