Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring Time???

Is spring time here yet? I wish. I hate the rain. Luckily it has been nice and sunny these past few days (YAY!). I have set up 4 cages outside in the grass, for the bunnies to play in. Everyday someone different gets to go out, and play. They really enjoy eating all the grass, and burning some energy. Its so much fun to watch the babies play. Today I was able to get some pictures of the buns for sale. Tommorow I might get some more. The bunnies are all in really nice condition right now, and all the babies are looking GREAT. My ND doe is due this next weekend. I hope she took, if not, im gonna make her lose some weight, and try her again. I dont know why Dwarfs are such pains to get pregant. My black ND doe is the same way *groans*.


I have made the smart decision to cut back on the pet rabbits, and get one pet breed that is my "main" breed. I will still have about 4 Dutch, and 1 breeding pair of Mini Lops (Ash, and Oakey). Im gonna start breeding Netherland Dwarfs full on now. I will have Dutch on the side, and my meat breeds full on as well. I could never give up my Dutch, and will always have them, as they are so much fun! I think im gonna like the ND. So far im gonna breed BEW, Blue, and im thinking about Otters. I think otters are very pretty. And later on, I will get into some brokens. Im really excited for the Netherland Dwarfs, and should have LOTS of cage space to work with them! =D TTYL.

No comments: