Sunday, November 23, 2008

Babies....

Hi. I gave Gracy, Sweetpea, and Shasta there nestboxes today!! I put about 2 inches of sawdust at the bottom, and TONS of hay. They all jumped in, and starting making nests!! Tommorow Secret Score, Melody, and Nakita get there nest boxes.

I think im gonna either be getting some Mini Lops from Hoppin Herd Of Hares, or Judy's Rabbitry. Judy lives in Canada, and The other lives in Oklahoma. So... I think im leaning more towards Oklahoma. (Just because its closer). But Judy has some AMMAZING bunnies for sale!!! Im still tempted to buy something from her. We will see.

I went on a 18 mile bike ride today! My bum hurts alot!! It was from Ashland to Central Point. A long ways, but it was fun!!

I will post in a couple days. Probly when the babies are born!! (Wendsday and Thursday). TTYL.

~Kayla

No comments: