Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hmmm

Hi. Im starting to wonder if Nakita is pregant. She is 2 days late. Thats not like Nakita. She is usally right on time. She has the biggest belly though. Melody doesnt look like she is gonna have babies. She just lays in her box. This is her 2nd time not being pregant. Im gonna rebreed her one last time. I like using the "3 strikes, your out" method.

All the babies are doing GREAT!!! I have heard that alot of people are losing litters. My does are always very good about keeping there babies warm. Sometimes they will sit in the box with the babies. Un limeted milk supply to the babies. Lol. Both Gracy and Shasta pulled alot of hair. Secret Score didnt pull as much, and she didnt do a very good job of cleaning up her afterbirth mess. Im gonna clean the nestboxes as soon as everybodys eyes are open, and they have hair.

Mom says that they open there eyes in 4 days. Hmm, i cant rember!!! It has been so long since I have had babies!! I will have to right it down this time.

Roman will be 2 in June. That means im keeping a buck from Secret Score. Im not like most breeders, that let their brooddoes have so many litters with them, and then sell them. I keep all my bunnies. They are very close to me. Well, i shouldnt say all. Lol. :) I will post next time, hopefully with some baby pictures!!!! :D


~Kayla

No comments: