Sunday, January 11, 2009

BUSY!!!!!

Hi. Gee, I have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Where should I start...simple stuff first. Sweetpea has 8 babies still. Im making final cuts on the baby Mini Lops tommorow (I know, early) but mom wants them out of here. I wont sell them till 8 weeks, so I will make cuts then too. When I look at them tommorow, I will hold back the "for sure" ones, keep the "not sure" ones until 8 weeks, and advertise the "not staying" ones. If you want a Mini Lop, check out my website tommorow! We can find transport, if you dont live close. All of Shastas babies are for sale. I will get pics of them tommorow, and put them on the website. All Nakitas are for sale, and 6 of Gracy's are for sale. Im keeping one black steel looking doe.

We organized!!! I moved out cages to clean, move rabbits around. Cleaned the rabbitry its self. And Im gonna go look at more cages soon! I went to my friends house (Sam) yesterday, and took some bunnies to play with hers. I took: Oakey, Buddy, Oreo, and the 4 Mini Rex's. She took the two Mini Rex does. We traded actually. I gave her the two Mini Rex, for a really nice black Dutch doe. Her name is Cookie. She has amazing markings!!! Im not gonna judge her type yet, one of Sams dogs at her moms house got hold of Cookie, and took off alot of hair. So, Sams bunnies are at her dads house now. I will get pics of her (but they wont be good). I better go for now. TTYL.


~Kayla


P.S. Remeber email me at: jimwen899@peoplepc.com if you are intersted in a bunny! ;)

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Awe! You do have lots of babies for sale...I know they'll sell quick.:-) Have a great week ahead!

~Kayla said...

Thank you, and I hope you continue reading my blog. :)