Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Introduction To The Horses

Ok im gonna tell you a little bit about each horse of mine. Right now we have 6 horses.

Symphony: He is my very first horse. I've had him since I was eight, and im 13 now. Sym is a purebred Quarter Horse gelding. He is 26 years old and has arthritis. I can still ride and show him. I know he is the best horse in the world. I can promise you 1,010% NOTHING scares this horse. ;) This horse has taught me EVERYTHING about riding. How to hold on, how to move with my seat, and most importly how to give.

Hope: She is my second horse. I've had her for almost 4 years. Hope is a blind dapple gray welsh pony mare. I really like this little pony. She is not stubborn like most ponies. She is 18 right now. Im leasing her out to Hope Equestrian Center for disabled children. Im glad she is helping a little kid learn how to ride. This pony taught me how to learn to deal with a stubborn pony, and I learned to land on my feet!

Saphire: She was my 4th horse. I've had her for 4 months. Saphire is kinda stubborn, but i love her. Saphire is a 6 year old Quarter Horse/Arabian. This little horse is gonna teach me alot.

Bethany: She was my 3rd horse. Bethany is a 3 year old Minature Horse. I have had her for a year.

I will tell you the rest later right now i have to go. ;)

No comments: