Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pluto, Zambi, and Lucy Lop

Hi! Pluto, Zambi, and Lucy Lop are still up for sale. I would be more then happy to meet you at a show that im attending.

I have decided to make the trip to Mini Lop Nationals. Im also going to the double open show in Grants Pass September 27. Im considering going to the convention, if i go to the conventions, i might not go to Mini Lop Nationals. I still havent decided.

All the bunnies are good. Everybody is in a horrible molt! I hope they get a nice coat for the show in G.P. Im hoping i can bring my friend, and she can show her bunnies.

Well we are going fishing up at the lake today. I love fishing, so i hope i get something.

These are the rabbits im taking to the open show in G.P.

LHHR Exclusively Roman
LHHR Secret Score
Lucy Lop
Snickerdoodles
Thumper
Shasta

I hope to do well with Thumper, this is his first show. I will post tommorow.

~Kayla

No comments: