Monday, September 8, 2008

Mini Lops

Hi. Sorry I havent posted for a while, I went to a wedding saturday, and didnt get home till sunday. The wedding was very fun. I went down to the river and caught some salamanders. I wanted to take a few home, but thought that i should wait until, i did some research about them. So i have decided i will just buy a couple at a pet store. ;)

All the bunnies are doing good. Lacy's litter is healthy and happy. Im keeping a doe from her litter. Pluto is up for sale. Very nice buck. ;)

Friday I was gonna breed Lucy Lop to LHHR Roman. I went to see if she was in heat, and turns out that Lucy Lop is a buck. :o I was kinda dissapointed, but oh well. So Lucy Lop is up for sale. Im looking for a doe to replace him.
I also got Secret Score from Lana on wendsday or thursday? She is a really nice doe! September 20 im breeding her to LHHR Roman.

Well I have to go, I will post in a couple days.


~Kayla

No comments: