Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fun, Fun!!

Hi. I had a great time at the Arabian farm with my grandma. She has 5 horses. There names are: Allie, Matt, Angel, Honcho, and Barbie. They are all crazy, because they arent handled. I have been to this ladys farm like 3 times, at least. Honcho, is the BIG money earner there. Matt is cut out for endurance!! He is the perfect size, and boy is he FAST! Angel, is a hott head. She has a horrible habit of running through the gates! Its very annoying!! All my horses, and very well behaved in all areas. But not these guys!! I tried to fix her of the habit, but she has been doing it for 26 years. Soo, not much help. Barbie, is 28. She is a very sweet little mare!! She has a clubbed foot, but she can move if she wants too!! Allie, is my favorite! She is the most well behaved out of all of them. I love her!! She is sweet, and gourgeous!! But the vet thinks she has a rock in her belly, and in time, it has had stuff grown around it, and it is getting bigger! Poor Allie colics almost every night!! She may have to be put down!! :( I hope the vet is wrong. But most likely not. :(

All the baby bunnies are good!! One of Shastas got out of the box, and died. :( Shasta was talking to him when I walked in the rabbitry. She is such a good moma! All Shastas babies eyes are open. I rebred Sweetpea. I wont rebred Melody until Spring.

I also got 5 baby Mini Rex from a lady, that cant take care of them anymore. Im keeping one. Her color is Castor, and she will do VERY well on the tables!! Her name is Dutchess. Well, thats all for now. TTYL


~Kayla

No comments: