Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNOW!!!!!

Hi. Yes it snowed here!!!!!!! And still is snowing!!!!!!!!! It is so exciting!!!! All the bunnies are doing great. I wish there were more shows this time of year. Roman is in a geourgeous coat right now!!! He holds his condtion really well!!! Secret Scores babies ears, are starting to lop! They are soo cute right now!! I have my eye on the broken black chincilla.

Somebody took one of the Mini Rex's the other day. I had my 2 dogs with me (Uno, and Shadow). Uno, never leaves my side, she has never worn a leash. Shadow hasnt worn a leash either, but she tends to be more independent. Shadow was up ahead, and we were walking to the house, and Jazimine my other dog, got out, and she came trotting up to Shadow. The second Jaz got up to Shad, Shad growled, and that made Jaz mad. They got in a small fight. Nothing big. They are still BFF's though.

Creampuff is looking sooo promising!!!!! I will type her again soon, and get some pics! She is gonna be soo nice!! She will defiantly be hitting the show tables. Well, thats all for now. TTYL.


~Kayla

No comments: