Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ugh

Hi. I decided I would post a little more. I had to go eat dinner last night, so thats why I had to go. Shasta lost another baby, due to the same reson!! Im gonna put some hay around the nestbox, so incase another one falls out, maybe they will stay warm.

Im gonna go clean out the rabbitry today. Somebody is coming by to look at the bunnies, and maybe buy one. He isnt sure yet. All the other babies are doing great. I dont remeber if I told you or not, but i rebred Sweetpea last night to Oreo. These will be my last babies until Spring.

I got 2 more cages yesterday!! And im getting stacking cages from my friend!! She is getting out of rabbits, so Im gonna buy her stacking cages from her. Im sooo excited!! I will have TONS more cage space. We bought a little garage thing yesterday. Im gonna see if dad will let me put some bunnies in it. That would be soo cool!!!

Anyways, I have to go clean the rabbitry now. TTYL!!


~Kayla

No comments: