Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BABIES

Hi. Sweetpea had her babies Monday night. FINALLY! Lol. I didnt look at them till this morning. There are 8! They are soo cute! Looks like 2 golds, 5 blacks, and maybe 1 blue. A couple had missed markings. Oh well. A few had nice markings, from what I could tell. :) I was checking my calender today, and noticed today Shastas babies get weaned! Ahh, seems like just yesterday they were born! Im gonna wean hers, and Gracys tommorow. And Secrets thursday, and Nakitas friday. Gee, more work! Lol. Im ALSO gonna clean the rabbitry tommorow. I was gonna do it sooner, but I got to busy, and I didnt want to do it when Sweetpeas babies are only 1 day old. I have to go. TTYL.



~Kayla

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Whoo Hoo!!! That's fantastic, wow 8 babies! Can't wait to hear updates and see pics.;-)