Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Bunny News..

Hi. I was bored, so I decided to post a blog. All the bunnies are doing good. Sweetpeas blue colored baby is a buck. Darn! I was hoping for a doe, oh well. We also have a escape artist! Secret Scores her name, and escaping is her game. She has figured out how to push up the latch in her cage, and escape. So, I had to put a clip on it. Cookie is getting better with handling. She will let me pet her now. I was gonna let her play in the pen, but the weather got bad. I will probly bring her inside tommorow to play, if the weather is bad.

The cost of rabbit feed is becoming a issue lately. It is $18 for a 50lb bag! Gee! So, Im in search of a different brand of rabbit feed. Needs to be good % of protein, and green, not brown. I have been feeding 1 cup of food once a day to them. The babies get 1 cup each. They are getting a handful of hay at night also. Well, its time to go feed the animals. TTYL!!


~Kayla

No comments: