Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Im Back!

Hi. Wow, what a great weekend at the coast! It was beautiful! Sunny, I think it got into the 70's. Wowza! Lol. We caught 7 crab (I think). We started with 4, then the state tropper came down to the dock. We were measuring from point to point, but I guess you are supposed to measure inside the points. So, he threw them back because they were literally a hair off. Oh well! Still a awesome weekend! :)

I sold 3 of the Mini Lops, and 2 of the Dutch. Of the babies, not the adults. All does. I sold her 2 of the gold Dutch does. The broken chincilla, chesnut, and broken gold tipped steel Mini Lop does. I decided to hold back just the gold tipped steel Mini Lop doe. I dont need to keep to many. But, she is a very promising little doe! ;)

The bunnies are really enjoying the outside pen. They love digging! I also cleaned the rabbitry today. Saturday I breed for roasters, for spring fair. Im gonna breed Lacy to Harley. Then in Febuary I breed for fryers, I will breed Gracy to Harley, Melody to Harley, and possibly Nakita to Snickerdoodles. Sunday I have a horse show. It is actually a clinic for in hand miniature and pony trail classes. But I think we get to show them also. Bethany is pretty good in trail, so we will see how it goes! :) Well, I better get off of here. TTYL.


~Kayla

No comments: