Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Bunnies??

Well, above is Blue, my ND he is alot more filled out now.
This is Lucky, I will tell you in a second


Here is Lucky again

Here is Ash a while ago.




And here is Melody my NZ white doe.
Ok, so there are your pictures. :) Anyways, Creampuff had 1 DOA this morning, a broken lilac, and 1 VERY COLD solid lilac. So, I rushed the VERY COLD baby inside, and got him warm. It took a while to "revive" him, and get him warm. Creampuff doesn't seem to know how to take care of them. :( So, Lucky is inside under a heat lamp in my room. He will be taken outside at least 2 times a day, to nurse off of Creampuff. And he will be fed replacement milk a few times a day as well. :) I dont think Creampuff is done, so I will let you know if there are more babies. ;) Keep Lucky in your prayers. :) TTYL.
~Kayla



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah.. finally i see photos! LOL!
I love ur ND, Blue.

Owh.. Lucky are so lucky! Keep us update about this little one ya!

Anonymous said...

Aww, you're babies are really cute... <3 lol

Do you want me to add you on my blogroll? That way I can visit you more often! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, pictures!! Your bunnies are beautiful!! All the best to Lucky, he/she seems like a real fighter :) Lucky will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers! Let us know if Creampuff has more babies!

~Kayla said...

Thanks guys! Sure minipawsbunnies you can add me to your blog roll. Update coming shortly. ;) More pics too. :)