Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!

Hi. Ok, so there are going to be no jokes on this blog..ok? Lol. Anyways, sunday Gracy had 10 babies! Gee!! One is a runt, but it's doing good. I can hardly tell its a runt now. Nakita has not yet had babies. Hmm, we will see what happens.
I took Buckley, and Cookie to Sam's house tuesday (yesterday). Well, today I got a text saying that Buckley had gotten out, and was killed by a coyote or one of there dogs. :( I miss him, I loved him so much. So...R.I.P Buckley, my little baby. :( Cookie is fine though. :) And, the little ND doe that I got, is actually a buck. MAN, oh well. Now im in search of a doe....AGAIN. Lol. I want one that looks like Buckley (a himilayian). I also cleaned the rabbitry.

Saturday me and Sam are going to Ashland Pets, to do a rabbit demo for the customers, to answer questions, and let people pet our bunnies. The bunnies im taking are: Secret Score, Ash, Buddy, Daisy, One of Lacy's babies, and Melody. TTYL.


~Kayla

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 babies, wow!! Congrats to you and well done to Gracy!!

I'm so sorry about Buckley :( :( *hugs*

~Kayla said...

Ya, I know. I cant remeber her ever having less then 8. Lol. Thanks. *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Thanx for visiting us!
Wow, sounds like u have a lot of babies in the house at this moment. Hope to see photos soon ;)

U're in our blogroll. We will visit u again!! So keep update!

~Kayla said...

Ok, thanks for checking out my blog. ;)