Saturday, April 18, 2009

Updates

Hi. Lucky is still doing GREAT!! He is already 5 days old! And...Creampuff had her last (hopefully) baby. She had it on the wire (DOA), and ate off one of his back legs. :( He was also a solid lilac. So, next I will probly breed.....Shasta? I dont know yet. I need to get another Dutch doe, cause Shasta is going into retirement after her, next litter. I will probly just use Cookie.

I went through my whole rabbitry a couple days ago, and typed everybody. I wrote down faults, I would like to improve, and there +'s that keep them here, hehe. Well, here is what I need to improve, and work towards.


Dutch:

*Shorter Shoulders *Good HQ
*Better Stops *Good Blaze & Belt
*Good Cheeks
*Good Fur

Mini Lops:

*Smaller Size *Good HQ
*Shorter Shoulders *Good Fur
*More Compact *Good Head, Ear, and Crown
*Fair Topline

Meat Breeds:

*Shorter Shoulders *Good Fur
*Good Size
*Nice Litters
*Good Body


So, there's your update. ;) TTYL.


~Kayla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Lucky!! Grow up strong and healthy, we're all rooting for you!!

~Kayla said...

He is doing great, thanks. :)