Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Coast

Hi, the coast was great! We did some surf fishing (but didnt catch anything), tidepooling, and just enjoying the beach. Sunday the ocean was extremely calm, monday not so calm. Ok, so sunday night I turned off my cell phone. At around....9 monday morning I got a voicemail. It was from my grandma (who was taking care of the animals), and it said: "KAYLA, CALL ME YOUR PIG HAD BABIES!!!!" So, I called her back, and Daisy my pig had 12 babies. 2 were brought inside to try to save, cause they werent doing good. She saved one, the other one passed on. Two were still born. So, that leaves her with 9. All black and white, except one amost all black. She is a good mommy too. I have a favorite a little gilt (female) she is so cute, and doesn't scream when you hold her. One of them has a odd marking like Cruella Devila from 101 Dalmations. Lol.


Gracy's babies are doing good. All healthy. Lacy's babies were weaned. Creampuff recieves a nestbox today. :) TTYL.



~Kayla

No comments: